What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the hard drive or browser of a computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device with Internet browsing functions that help to, among other things: personalise site holder services, facilitate site browsing and usability, obtain aggregate information on site visitors, enable the reproduction and display of multimedia content on the site, allow user-site interaction, enable security tools, etc.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which Web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising "banner" to arrive.
What sorts of Cookies exist?
Depending on the management body:
· First-party cookies: those sent to your terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher and from where the service you seek is provided.
· Third-party cookies: those sent to your terminal equipment from a device or domain not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Depending on the time they are enabled in the terminal equipment:
· Session cookies: a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you are on a website.
· Persistent cookies: a type of cookie where data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie and which can range from a few minutes to various years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained from the cookies is processed:
· Technical cookies: those that allow you to browse a website, platform or app and to use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, to control data traffic and communication, identify a session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements involved in an order, perform the order purchase process, implement an event registration or participation request, use security elements during browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content on social networks.
· Personalization cookies: those that allow you to access the service with some predefined general features depending on a series of criteria in your terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser you use to access the service, the regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
· Analysis cookies: those that allow the party responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the sites they are related to. The information collected using this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of a site, platform or app and to prepare the browsing profiles of its users in order to make improvements in accordance with the analysis of the information on the use the users make of the service.
· Adversiting cookies: those that enable the most efficient management possible of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on the site, platform or app from where the service sought is provided, based on criteria such as content published or frequency with which users see the advert.
· Behavioural advertising cookies: those that enable the most efficient management of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on the site, platform or app from where the service sought is provided. These cookies store information on your behaviour, obtained from the ongoing observation of your browsing habits in order to develop a specific profile to show you advertising in line with your habits.
Our sites may also have social media links (such as Facebook or Twitter). Laboratorios BABÉ does not control the cookies used by these external Websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we recommend reviewing your own cookie policies.
Cookies used by the Laboratorios BABÉ website and its purpose:
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|__utma||Collects how many times a user visits the site.||www.google-analytics.com||Persistent|
|__utmb||Records the arrival time to the page. It is used to calculate the time a user stays on the page.||www.google-analytics.com||Persistent|
|__utmc||Collects session status.||www.google-analytics.com||Session|
|__utmz||Collect session origin.||www.google-analytics.com||Persistent|
|GMAIL_RTT, NID||Technical cookies used for Google Maps||google.com||Session, Persistent|
|PREF||Contains data on display preferences for Google Maps||google.com||Persistent|
How to disable cookies?
To comply with current legislation, we must warn you about the management of these cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating your nonconformity, we would only use our own cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. If you continue browsing our website without denying your authorization, it implies that you accept its use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the Web page, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being registered on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
- Cookies configuration for Internet Explorer
- Cookies configuration for de Firefox
- Cookies configuration for Google Chrome
- Cookies configuration for Safari
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. You might also use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser that is usually found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section. (Please see your browser's help for more information).
Data collected in Cookies are used on websites otherthan Laboratorios BABÉ?
Some of our cookies are used to perform analytics for which we use tools external to Laboratorios BABÉ. The cookies used are for the exclusive use of the Laboratory, which in no case will be marketed with them.
In Laboratorios BABÉ we work with trusted suppliers that help us in the management and customization of our web pages.
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|TYPE OF COOKIE||ESTATUS||COLLABORATING BUSINESS|
So what does the above information mean?
If you accept our cookies, you can improve the Web Laboratorios BABÉ to offer you optimal access and give you a more efficient and personalized service.
In addition, you can configure your browser to establish that only the trusted Web sites or pages you are currently browsing can manage cookies allowing you to select your preferences.
This policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its validity, so it can be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly where we will inform you of any updates in this regard.
Where can I get more information?
If you need more information about the cookies directive, please consult the Official State Gazette published on March 31, 2012 (for Spain) where the directives on electronic communications are transposed. The directive can also be consulted in the Information Commissioner Office.
Additionally, you can access some educational videos published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in which it is explained, step by step, how to configure the privacy options of the most common browsers, social networks and mobile operating systems, in AEPD Videos.