A Unique Combination of Multifunctional Active Ingredients

Synergy between the most effective and recognized active ingredients in cosmetics and the most innovative anti-aging substances, combined in formulas that respect even the most sensitive skin.


PROTECTIVE ACTION

against the exposome


BIOLIN PREBIOTIC

Strengthens the skin barrier function and maintains the health of the skin

SPF 30

High photoprotection of broad spectrum (UVB, UVA, HEV and IR). Anti-pollution.

CARNOSINE

Natural antioxidant that helps to prevent free radical damage caused by pollution.

CORRECTIVE AND PREVENTINE ACTION

against cell damage


BAKUCHIOL

Delays the aging process. Regulates cell apoptosis, differentiation and proliferation.

COLLAGEN BIOESTIMULATOR

Helps to avoid and prevent the appearance of fines lines, restoring skin firmness and elasticity.

CALENDULA

Limits epigenetic change, i.e. accumulated damage due to external aggressions and age.

IMMEDIATE ACTION

on visible signs


DMAE

Effective anti-aging active ingredient with an antioxidant activity and an excellent short- and log-term firming and lifting action.

CARNOSINE

Natural antioxidant that helps to prevent free radical damage caused by pollution.

NOURISHING COMPLEX

Combination of plant oils that help to hydrate, nourish and restore the skin barrier.

Did you know that the Exposoma is responsible for 75% of skin aging?


We are not mistaken if we say that "skin is a true reflection of our life" since maintaining healthy lifestyle habits are key to maintaining healthy and healthy skin.

In fact, we know that genes control 25% of the aging process, leaving the remaining 75% in our hands.


Share your #HealthyAging+ experience