Do you know the main causes of skin aging?

The skin is the reflection of our life, our actions, our day to day. 25% of the skin aging process is due to the action of genes, while the remaining 75% is due to our habits, the so-called exposome. Maintaining a vital and young skin is in our hands.

In fact, we know that genes control 25% of the aging process, leaving the remaining 75% up to us. That 75% corresponds to external factors that we can control in our favor and that are part of our lifestyle, which we call exposome.

Other BABÉ lines

Body line




Stop AKN

Hair line